PEYD Makes Miles & Points Work for You
PEYD is pleased to inform you of breaking news.
Capital One has announced that for the first time in their history, their rewards program will now be transferable to 12 airlines.
- If you have a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, you will soon (some time in December) have the option of transferring your Capital One miles to 12 airline frequent flyer partners.
- Transferable points are the most valuable type of credit card points and thus raises the potential value of Capital One miles significantly, (although it is not known at this time what their ultimate redemption value will be). Stay tuned!
- For a limited time, Capital One Venture Card is offering a 50% higher-than-normal sign-up bonus for new card applicants: 75,000 miles when you spend $5,000 in the first three months.
- There’s also an incredible limited-time bonus offer of up to 200,000 miles on the Capital One Spark Miles for Business card (the 5th one down from the top) — 50,000 miles after you spend $5,000 in the first three months, and an additional 150,000 miles when your business spends $50,000 in the first six months.
- The Capital One Venture earns 2x miles on everything, and 10x miles on hotels at Hotels.com (when you book and pay for stays through Hotels.com/Venture).